Performance related pay
Permanent or as Subcontractor
bts Group currently has a vacancy for an experienced tree surveyor to work in Essex and the surrounding areas. This role is field based.
bts Group, part of RSK Group, provides vital vegetation management services to electricity distributor network operators within the UK.
Applications are welcome from self-motivated individuals who are interested in making a positive contribution by undertaking the surveying of trees that are within close proximity to overhead lines.
Applications are welcome from those wishing to join bts on a PAYE basis or on a subcontractor basis.
Remuneration is based on performance, and we offer a competitive PRP rate for our surveyors.
We value the contribution people make to our success and in return we offer a competitive benefits package including: a great place to work whilst earning a competitive salary, company pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement (plus birthday).
• A full UK Drivers’ license
• UA 1 and UA5 qualified
• Familiarity with MS Word and Excel, and the ability to operate software systems on Tablet hardware in the field
• Able to communicate positively with a wide range of landowners/managers
• UA 2.2 qualified
• Experience and knowledge of strict H&S operations and its practical implications
• Practical experience of Overhead Line Vegetation Clearance Lines works up to and including 132KV
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jamie Hornell-Edwards (HR Advisor) on 01449 720330 for a chat about the role.